Google Chrome Automatically Downloads Pages Instead Of Opening

Google Chrome Automatically downloads pages while you putting the web address in the address bar.Today i faced the problem with Google Chrome. When I tried to open www.yahoo.com, Google chrome did not open the web page. I Confused, while all other sites are opening and working fine, why Yahoo is not opening, but when i checked the status bar of Google Chrome it was downloading the page. 




First thing is what Changes I have made to my PC, only Installed Internet Download Manager, So I got the point it's all about IDM, because before that it was working fine.Then what I did, just Disintegrate Google Chrome from IDM. Now it's working fine for Me.




If you have the same problem then follow the steps below to Disintegrate Google Chrome with IDM

Steps-
  1. Open IDM
  2. Go To Downloads Menu and Click on Options
  3. Under General tab find "Capture downloads from the following browsers" just Uncheck Google Chrome from it and click OK.
Now your problem is solved, to confirm open Google Chrome and check.

Comments